IsraPay: Making Payroll Implementation Personal
- Are you using financial programs that don’t “speak” to each other (time-sheet, payroll and bookkeeping)?
- Save precious time by canceling the need for recurring manual tasks
- Better and more in-depth checks and balances prior to payroll
- Cut down on recurring mistakes due to a system that might not be best suited or optimally used
- Looking for someone reliable and efficient that speaks your language?
We can help determine the best system for your needs, optimize the systems you are using, integrate and implement additional systems where needed and give in-depth instruction to your HR/Payroll employees.
- Know what your obligations are to employees before you hire
- Know what their obligations are to you
- What you are allowed to do and what you aren’t – in policies and procedures regarding employees
Rather than pay an Accountant top dollars for this service, we can provide better service at just a fraction of the cost because this is our specialty. we speak your language and can give you tips and tricks on how to avoid certain scenarios.
We have a vast working knowledge of all aspects of HR, Payroll and Bookkeeping practices and procedures in Israel.
We have successfully setup Payroll departments and fine-tuned others.
- Do you know what your rights are by Law, statute or regulation?
- What your employer is obligated to pay you for and how much?
- When is your employer obligated to pay you?
- How much is the required rate for overtime hours?
- What are your vacation / sick days / reserve duty / holiday rights?
- Are you being paid for training / internship?
- Are you entitled to social benefits?
- Are you being re-imbursed for travel expenses to and from work?
- What are your rights when you are terminated from your position?
and much more….
Get in touch today and find out how you might be getting short-changed by your employer and what you can do about it. for a minimum fee you will receive an expert analysis which will be explained to you in your own language in a one-on-one discreet meeting.