Get the Employee Rights Handbook
Your rights, at your fingertips
This book is the first comprehensive English language guide to employee's rights and labor laws. It guides the reader through the makeup of the Israeli pay slip, labor laws and mandatory deductions, while including valuable tips and explanation in layman's terms.
A glossary of terms and a Q & A section have also been included, as well as an up-to-date addendum with all changes since the book was printed.
Whether you are an employer or an employee, a new Oleh or simply someone who has a rough time with the Hebrew language, this 107 page publication will help you get a better understanding of employee's rights and labor laws in Israel!
Who we cater to
Israpay offers services to employers and employees. We speak English and Hebrew both at mother tongue level.
Whether you are an Oleh who doesn’t understand the Hebrew or is not sure of his rights, or an Israeli, we are at your service to help you.
Israpay’s services include:
- Complete payroll processing for employers
- Employer consultation on payroll issues, labor laws, implementation and setup of payroll programs according to client need, payroll compliance check-up with regulations and labor laws, fine-tuning of existing payroll system and automation of manual tasks, saving valuable time and money
- Employee consultation – assessment of specific situational problems, complete payslip analysis
Israpay offers complete, one-stop payroll services from A to Z, consultation services for employers and employees. payslip evaluation
whether you just need payslips processed with basic reports or you have a more complex payroll, we have the solution for you! Get in touch and start getting professional payroll processing today!
Are you using financial programs that don’t “speak” to each other (time-sheet, payroll and bookkeeping)?
- Save precious time by canceling the need for recurring manual tasks
- Better and more in-depth checks and balances prior to payroll
- Cut down on recurring mistakes due to a system that might not be best suited or optimally used
- Looking for someone reliable and efficient that speaks your language?
We can help determine the best system for your needs, optimize the systems you are using, integrate and implement additional systems where needed and give in-depth instruction to your HR/Payroll employees.
- Know what your obligations are to employees before you hire
- Know what their obligations are to you, the employer
- What you are allowed to do and what you aren’t – in policies and procedures regarding employees, hiring and termination processes
Rather than pay an Accountant top dollars for this service, we can provide better service at just a fraction of the cost because this is our specialty. we speak your language and can give you tips and tricks on how to avoid certain scenarios.
We have a vast working knowledge of all aspects of HR, Payroll and Bookkeeping practices and procedures in Israel.
We have successfully setup Payroll departments and fine-tuned others.
- Do you know what your rights are by Law, statute or regulation?
- What your employer is obligated to pay you for and how much?
- When is your employer obligated to pay your salary?
- How much is the required rate for overtime hours?
- What are your vacation / sick days / reserve duty / maternity leave / holiday rights?
- Are you being paid for training / internship?
- Are you entitled to social benefits?
- Are you being re-imbursed for travel expenses to and from work?
- What are your rights when you are terminated from your position?
and much more….
Get in touch today and find out how you might be getting short-changed by your employer and what you can do about it. for a minimum fee you will receive an expert analysis which will be explained to you in your own language in a one-on-one discreet meeting.