- All rates do not include V.A.T. (Value Added Tax). Israpay is exempt from V.A.T. (exemption document will be sent with invoice upon request).
- Rates are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Israpay.
- Due to advanced scheduling and planning, cancellations of scheduled consultation meetings will be accepted no later than two full work days in advance. Any late cancellations will incur a 10% charge of the original fee. You will be able to reschedule your meeting, but will need to contact Israpay via email (email@example.com) in order to do so.
- The rates are for each time allotment or any part thereof and are not pro-rated per actual time.
- Meetings beyond normal business hours (see below) will incur a 50% surcharge.
- When extensive research or in-depth study of documentation is needed, additional charges may be applicable. In such a case, you will be notified in advance via email. An invoice will be sent to you for payment only after you approve the quoted price, after which you can schedule your consultation time slot.
|Service||₪ Rate||Rate Per*|
|Employee – phone consultation *||50||10 minutes|
|Employee- basic consultation||180||45 minutes|
|Employee-CPA (Complete Payroll Assessment)||350||2 hours|
|Employer consultation||280||1 hour|
|Mini-seminar * *||200||Session/participant|
* Phone consultations are billed at a minimum of 10 minute increments.
* * Mini-seminars are contingent upon a minimum number of participants and will usually be 2 hours in length, with ample time for Q & A. Itinerary will be sent out in advance to all participants.
All consultation and assessment services are billed at the time rate per listed above or any portion of said listed time. The above rates are applicable as of January 1, 2017.
We are available Sunday through Thursday between 8 a.m. and 6 p.m., Israel time.
Phone consultations or meetings initiated or required by the client outside our normal business hours are billed at a surcharge of 50% over the rates published in the above chart.
Our office is closed on Friday, Shabbat and all Jewish holidays.
- Payments can be made by credit card or through PayPal. Payments made in U.S. dollars via PayPal incur a 5% processing fee. Our operations are based on Israeli shekels and therefore, the shekel and dollar rates do not relate only to the current exchange rate, but also to the expenses incurred when we receive payment in U.S. dollars.
- Payment can also be made, by pre-arrangement via a direct bank transfer. Contact Israpay through our online contact form *Sorry, we do not accept checks.
- Before we book a consultation time slot, payment must be received in full. You will then be directed to the calendar where you can choose the open time most suitable for you. If you prefer a time slot that is “after hours,” the 50% surcharge will apply after the time is approved. While we understand that in certain cases there is a level of urgency, we are not obligated in any way to accept all such requests; however, we will try to accommodate when possible. If in doubt, contact Israpay via email firstname.lastname@example.org.